Breast feeding is the best for both the baby and mother health. Because of the several reasons most women can’t able to breast feed her baby and rely on the feeding bottles. Today there are many brands in the feeding bottles and often the mothers are confused to choose the right one. dr brown feeding bottles are widely used by mothers and is the most trustworthy for them.
These bottle was designed by American doctor Craig brown and is recommended by most doctors worldwide. It is popularly used in maternity and child centers. It has the unique feature of venting system in designing the bottles. This unique feature made dr brown to receive many precious awards like medical design excellence award, AMBY award for six consecutive years. Apart from the feeding bottles, the company also produces the other baby products and accessories.
There are many researches and experiments and the efforts of many doctors and researchers are behind the successful making of the bottle. The aim of these efforts is to protect the baby’s health which allows the mothers to prefer this bottles for their baby and thus is the famous brand for the feeding bottles worldwide.
The basic parts in the bottle are nipple/teat, nipple collar, vent assembly which includes insert, reservoir bulb and reservoir tube and the cover for nipple. These bottles have unique features which makes different from others. The features are given below:
- It is the only feeding bottle which is designed by vent system. This unique valve system has many advantages for the baby.
- This prevents the formation of vacuum and air bubbles.
- When the baby is fed, the air enters through the teat ring and can’t reach the power supply and the baby can’t get any intestinal cramps thereby preventing bumps and vomiting. Thus it interferes in digestion of the baby.
- This valve system also helps in retaining the essential nutrients like vitamin A, C and E. it also helps in preventing the oxidation of the milk.
- This valve system also prevents the vacuum suction of the teat and the occurrence of the negative vacuum when the baby is fed.
- This system also creates a positive pressure which is similar to the breast feeding because of which there is no need for the baby to suck the teats more. This prevents the accumulation of moisture in the ears thereby preventing the pain in the ears.
Thus the uniqueness of the feeding bottles which shows the focus and care of the infant’s health, majority of the mothers vote for these bottle the best for their baby.