Fast credit or cash lending help realize plans that have been frustrated by short-term money shortages.
This credit is most often used by people shortly before their income when all the money is exhausted.
You don’t need any documents to get this credit!
Fast credit up to 200 lats – this is the maximum amount of fast loan available to new clients – first time borrowers. Plus, this first loan is available for free at most fast lenders!
To get your first quick loan, get it for free, you need to choose a lender and sign up.
Steps to take:
1) Choose a fast credit company – choose a lender whose services are right for you;
2) Register on the website of your chosen lender – fill in the registration form there;
3) Apply for a loan – choose the loan amount and also the repayment time;
4) The requested cash loan will be credited to your bank account within 10 to 20 minutes.
In order to take all of these steps to qualify for instant credit, you need:
- Bank account with one of the Latvian banks – with access to the Internet bank to transfer the registration fee to the lender – 1 santim;
- Phone number and email address.
Also – fast credit up to 200 lats is available to a certain group of people: Latvian residents who are at least 18 years old and have their own income, and have no outstanding debt – late payments.
It is common for fast credit companies to offer up to 100, 150 or 200 lats for their first loan. Fast credit up to $ 200 is available at the first borrowing – when it is repaid, the credit limit will be increased. This means that the next time, you will have more money to borrow.
Let’s look at the most popular credit companies, most often chosen by Latvian residents:
- Quick credit is offered to Latvian residents aged 18 and over in 15 minutes;
- First loan FREE – fast loan up to 200 Ls;
- The repayment period is 30 days, with the possibility of an extension;
- You can apply for instant credit anytime, from anywhere!
- Credit company working hours – every day, without holidays – from 7:00 till 24:00.
- Borrow from this lender if you are at least 18 years old in Latvia;
- FREE first loan – up to 150 lats;
- The refund is temporary – up to 30 days – with the option to extend it;
- Apply – anytime, anywhere!
- Opening hours – all year round – weekdays from 8:00 to 24:00, weekends from 9:00 to 21:00.
- Loans to residents of Latvia who are at least 21 years of age;
- FREE first quick credit can be up to 100 lats;
- Refund time – up to 45 days, as always – can be changed with an extension payment;
- Apply for a loan whenever needed, working hours of the lender from 8am to 10pm on weekdays, 9am to 6pm on weekends.
Fast credit up to $ 200 is available at these popular lenders – no loan company requires a pledge, no surety, or any other paperwork ! Borrowing time – 15 minutes on average!
For a more comprehensive list of lenders, see the Loan Comparison Chart . Choose a lender with great care and caution – evaluate your financial situation before borrowing.
Choose the amount of credit you can repay – borrow wisely!